We are registered with the information commissioners office and hold a tier 1 certificate under reference number ZA607161.
We may share your information with:
- Third parties to which we transfer, charge or assign your agreement or which provide services for us.
- Law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies where we are required to do so by law.
We store your information:
- Within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- If we transfer data outside the EEA we will ensure that before we do so, there is adequate protection in place to ensure the security of your data We keep your information:
- For as long as it is needed to manage your account and for a maximum of six years unless a longer period is required by law.
Under GDPR, EU data subjects are entitled to exercise the following rights:
Right of Access: Find out what kind of personal information is held about you and get a copy of this information.
Right of Rectification: Ask for your information to be updated or corrected.
Right to Data Portability: Receive a copy of the information you’ve provided under contract so you can provide it to another organisation.
Right to Restrict Use: Ask for your personal information to stop being used in certain cases, including if you believe that the personal information about you is incorrect or the use is unlawful.
Right to Object: Object to use of your information where a party is processing it on legitimate interest basis, and object to have your personal information deleted.
Right to Erasure (also known as Right to be Forgotten): Request that your personal information be deleted in certain cases.
Your Privacy when using www.send2lend.co.uk – When you or someone visits our site, we collect and analyse standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
We use this information to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site, so we can continually improve the user experience. The way in which this data is collected means it is not personally identifiable. Also, we do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.We will not associate or share any data gathered from visiting our site with any with any third- party sources. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website such as a contact form, this will be obvious and will require you to press a submit button.
- You can contact us about your data by visiting us at Fairview finance, ‘56 Courthill House, 60 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AJ. Email us email@example.com or call us on 0161 464 0929
- We use your personal information so that we are able to process and fully assess your application for borrow against you assets and in the subsequent administering of your agreement should this be successful.
- We will use your data in order to form a legally binding contract and to satisfy our legal obligations regarding the prevention of money laundering the sale of stolen property.
- We will not share your details with any third party without your prior consent. Circumstances in which we may need to share your details include during the storage of vehicles for insurance purposes.
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available and you can re-quest this by Contacting us. By law we have to keep certain information about our customers and this data will be held solely and securely for those legal purposes.
- You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA).
We take the privacy of your information seriously and we ask that you read this Privacy Notice carefully as it contains important information on:
- The personal information we collect about you
- What we do with your information, and
- Who your information might be shared within this document, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Send2lend and fairview finance Ltd.We won’t disclose your information to anyone, other than as set out in this privacy notice and in any product terms which apply to your account.
Collection of customer information. We may collect information about you:
- As part of your loan application and for the purposes of managing your loan agreement
- Obtain from you or from you or third parties, such as relative to car and log book loans DVLA (who may search the Electoral Register), fraud prevention agencies or other organisations when you apply for an account
- From public records and from third parties with your consent (for example a credit broker)
- This includes your name, address, date of birth, contact details, employment information and your agreement history
- We make and keep copies of identification evidence you provide.
We use your information to:
- Make credit decisions about you
- Communicate with you by telephone, email, SMS, or post using the contact details you have provided
- Manage your account
- Prevent fraud and money laundering
- Meet compliance obligations
- If you do not provide us with your personal information, we will not be able to transact with you. To ensure we carry out your instructions accurately, to help us improve our services and in the interests of security, we may monitor and/or record your communications with us, such as telephone calls.
- In the interests of security and preventing crime we may use closed circuit TV in and around our premises for the monitoring and collection of visual images. All recordings remain our sole property.